Scheyden CIA Grabber Golf Sunglasses
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
The CIA GRABBER is handmade in Japan and features a feather-light, incredibly strong, TR90 composite frame with a high-definition, dye-infused, LT33 or LT16 nylon polyamide lens. The lens is a decentered eight base, 33% or 16% Light Transmission wrap.
*LT33 Light Bronze is best:
- If you have never worn sunglasses playing golf before.
- If you play in continually changing light conditions such as early morning, dusk, overcast and shaded areas.
- This lens actually appears to brighten and sharpen your vision on the golf course yet still provides 100% UVA and UVB 400nm protection.
*LT16 Bronze is best:
- If you are someone who consistently has been wearing sunglasses while playing golf.
- If you encounter consistently bright sunny conditions.
- If your eyes have a high sensitivity to light.
- This lens actually appears to sharpen your vision on the golf course yet still provides 100% UVA and UVB 400nm protection.
•Decentered, Dye infused, high-contrast, Nylon polyamide LT33 or LT16 Lenses
•Triple Anti Reflective, Hydrophobic, and Flash Mirror Coating, UV 400
•Hand-crafted, ultra-light, TR90 composite frame
•Snap in lenses eliminating 60% of the lower rim of the frame
•High quality, oversized silicone nose pads, soft and adhering for comfort
•Shapeable wire-injected temple tips for fully adjustable comfort and fit
•Premium Protective Case
•Scheyden Cleaning cloth and pouch
•Limited Lifetime Warranty
•NQA Warranty Available - Call for more details